I have much to be thankful for this year:
- My health, which has improved greatly since June. I am hopeful it will continue to do so.
- My doctors and other health professionals, without whom I would not have been able to return to the healthy state I’m currently in.
- My work, without which I am pretty sure I would not have purpose. I am fortunate in that I love what I do, and I love where I do it.
- My friends, without whom my life would be far less rich and a hell of a lot less fun.
- My family, whose support of my decision to have WLS has meant so much, and without whom I would be truly lost.
- Most of all, I am thankful for the unconditional love and support of my husband as we go through this path to better health hand in hand.
Even though I spent the better part of the day in bed feeling unwell (thanks, nature, you suck), I’ll call today a success. Continue reading