Well, the reset got me back down to my pre-Christmas weight, which is good. I had to relearn the things I learned during that pre-op period, which were tough. My doctor’s plan was very strict as pre-op plans go, so I knew the week was going to be hard.
Looking for something? Use this handy findy tool!
La Gorda Tweets!My Tweets
Tagsaspiring runner being authentic being real benefits of wls challenges choices daily bites eating exercise fighting the fat girl fitness goals frustrated fat goals head trip I work out la guerra little celebrations meal planning NSV's NSVs oh behave! omg I eat carbs! photo post planning for success post-op eating post-op life progreso progress report reflections runner wannabe self-image she's got skillz shit is hard sleeve gastrectomy sorry for sleeve rocking stress stupid hormones success the body is a funny thing the little things the sleeve the struggle is real things of win and awesome VSG vsg realness werk! what's up doc? WLS workin' on my fitness work that head game
What are people reading?
- Buyer's Remorse?
- Emerging From A Less Than Awesome 365 Days
- Post-Op Life: Righting the Ship
- Post-Op Week 109: Gallbladder Eviction
- Post-Op Week 108: Surgery Again...
- Post-Op Week 106: Revisiting the Pre-Op Diet
- Two Years Post-Op
- Post-Op Week 104: My Genes Suck
- Accepting the Me that Is
- Post-Op Week 102: Acceptance and Moving Forward